Saturday, September 20, 2008

composition-lost in the jungle(revision 4)

"Follow me carefully ,together with your partner ,especially the boy at the back ."said our instructor sternly .I had to be partner with my biggest enemy and the naughtiest boy in the class-Tom .We stared at each other ,blood boiling .
He seemed to have a trick up his sleeves today .Suddenly ,he swung a well-aimed kick at my legs and I fell on the ground .I groaned .The instructor looked behind and asked "Are you alright?""I was ......"Tom quickly cover my voice and said "Oh nothing ,I was just doing my warm up exercises when I accidentally hit Alvin ."They continued walking .I stood up and caught up with them.

I am trying to think of a way to get Tom into hot soup .Should I scare him along the way?Or should I trip him down too?Evil thoughts ran through my mind .Just then ,I got a great idea .I thought of getting lost to let him be worried ,scared and get punished by our instructor .I started my plan when the group moved .I started by walking slower than I normally did .When the group disappeared into the jungle,in ran in another direction .

On the way ,a loud growl jolted me out of my wits .Is it a bear?Or is it a lion?Or a ferocious tiger?Thoughts clouded my mind as I wiped the endless trickle of perspiration .I took out my torchlight and shone at the direction in front of me .I saw a large striped figure in front of me .I knew it was the tiger .It pounced at me ."Bang!"I looked at the tiger as it fell onto the ground ."Are you alright?"I heard a familiar sound .My instructor walked out .He told me to be careful next time and he punished us to do 50 push-ups in the jungle .
From that day onwards ,Tom and I became the best friends ever.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home